Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just Enjoy the Ride and A.I.

I've been spending the entirety of this Sixers playoff run with a cynical, "yeah but" attitude. I know I'm not the only one, but I certainly have been as vocal about this team's flaws and proclaiming this a smoke and mirrors situation. Maybe it's just the Philadelphia in me.

But after last night, I'm putting that all on the shelf until the offseason. It just doesn't make sense to do it anymore. No matter what I truly feel about the makeup of this team moving forward, it's undeniable that this whole thing has been fun. Last night, when I honestly thought they may get blown out and end their season, the Sixers stood tall, outplayed the Celtics and forced a game 7 Saturday night in Boston on the backs of Jrue Holiday and Elton Brand, not to mention a nice pregame push from the Answer.







No comments:

Post a Comment