Friday, September 26, 2014

It's Friday, Time to Dance

I love Chip Kelly. Don't get it twisted. The Eagles are legitimately good, thanks in large part to Kelly, and reading things like this only makes me love the guy even more.

But let's be honest. It's going to take a little while before we really, truly know Chip Kelly the way we did Andy Reid. Fourteen years a the helm with unprecedented success in franchise history to go along with five NFC championships and a Super Bowl appearance make Andy Reid part of the Philadelphia foundation, no matter what your feelings are or were on the man.

So it's always fun to see Andy's light side, like his victory dance last weekend after his Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Miami Dolphins.


I'm not going to lie, I find myself rooting for Andy even now that he's left Philadelphia. Sure, he drove me crazy on the regular, but he also was an excellent coach and seemingly a very good guy.

I wouldn't trade Chip for him or anything, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the guy from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment