Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A few clerical errors

I just have a few things that I would like to mention. First of all, am I the only one that thinks Michael Phelps is retarded? Take a look at this guy's smile and tell me that he is not mentally slower then most people.



Number two, despite what you might have read on this site, previously, Trevor Laws is NOT on the physcially unable to perform list for the season. You can be put on that in training camp and taken off it. He was on it for two days so they could add someone to the roster while he was hurt and was taken off it. So he is probably going to be the third tackle.

C, anyone who bought a Jets Favre jersey, should kill themselves. Also, anyone that likes the Jets should kill themselves.

And another thing, I am the greatest man that ever lived, I was born to give and give and give. Andre Iguodala was given about 20 million dollars too much. Mike Richter in the hall of fame? Really? Mike Richter? Stupid Flourtown. If he made it in, then Rod Brind'Amour should make it in as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Phelps is retarded. Does that make him an idiot savant?
    Also, never trust Yahoo sports with anything. That's where I was incorrectly informed Trevor Laws was on the PUP list and couldn't play the first six games. I was lied to, and like an idiot, I fell for it. And my laziness prevented me from checking.
    Third, I did hear you like to give. Your mouth. To gay guys. Heyo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phelps isn't retarded.

    ReplyDelete