Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lazy and Hazy

I'm exhausted from last night's game, and I was so busy getting amped for it yesterday. So now I'm here to pass along some recent updates, via links!

Daryll Clark was named the starting quarterback for Penn State, which is a surprise to no one.



The Flyers are giving Bryan Berard a chance at a comeback. At one time he was a really good defenseman. He also tested positive for steroids. I guess that's understandable when this happens to you:





We'll see how this works out.

Reggie Brown is still not healthy.

MLB begins instant replay use tomorrow!

Oh yes, and this fair site got a nice little link from fellow Philadelphian A.J. Daulerio on some little site called Deadspin. You may have heard of it. No? Well, it's a pretty bid deal. Which means I'm kind of a big deal. A little self-promotion never hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment