Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nothing but Empty Calories and Male Curiosity

So iconic Yankees owner George Steinbrenner died today. A lot of people didn't like Steinbrenner for his brash attitude and aggressive pursuit of players by throwing ungodly amounts of money at them. But I can honestly say, he's the type of owner every franchise, every fanbase wishes it had. The guy wanted nothing more than to win, and I can't help but respect that. So now I honor him the only way I know how … Larry David on Seinfeld.

















BallHype: hype it up!

1 comment:

  1. This has been a rough 3 days for Yankee fans. With Bob Sheppard dying on Sunday and The Boss today. Friday nights game at the stadium will no doubt be large public funeral. Your comments on him are as Bob Sheppard used to say clear, concise & Correct. I will be attending Friday's game to pay respects to these great men.

    ReplyDelete