Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy, So Here's Video of Mike Mauti and Brian Dawkins

My apologies for having no posts on Penn State defeating Illinois or the Eagles beating the Giants on Sunday Night Football in the most Andy Reid way possible on Brian Dawkins night. Believe me, I had plenty to say on both matters, but thanks to traveling to a conference for work, playing catch-up and having to work ahead because I have a wedding and a funeral to attend Friday and Monday, respectively, I just haven't had the time.

So here's video of Mike Mauti, this past weekend's Walter Camp National Defensive Player of the Week and Big Ten Defensive Player of the Week, dominating against Illinois and Brian Dawkins doing awesome Brian Dawkins things on the night he was honored and had his number retired at Lincoln Financial Field. Enjoy.









Also, make sure to go read Mark Trible's post on Dawkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment