Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Friday, Time to Dance

I've been very critical of Zac Rinaldo during his tenure here with the Philadelphia Flyers. But I have to admit, Rinaldo played a lot better hockey down the stretch and last season and even carried it over to the playoffs skating with Sean Couturier and Max Talbot, and this season I have been tremendously impressed with the second-year winger whom I absolutely loathed last year.

The past couple of weeks, Rinaldo has really stood, first when he stuck up for his teammate Wayne Simmonds after he was concussed by an elbow from Washington's John Erskine, absolutely demolishing Matt Hendricks on the next shift.



Then, a few nights ago he literally knocked out B.J. Crombeen.



Rinaldo is not messing around, knocking people out left and right. So you know, LL Cool J time.



Also, Tom Sestito. Seriously. I had no idea he had it in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment