Thursday, December 2, 2010

A.I. All the Time

With the Eagles hosting the Texans tonight, I was going to rail against the NFL some more for their absurd fining practices. Specifically, I was going to point out how insanely ridiculous it is that Andre Johnson was fined just $25K for literally pummeling a guy without a helmet in the head, while players like Asante Samuel, Dunta Robinson and the like get fined much, much more for trying to tackle someone.







Essentially, the NFL is saying that punching someone in the head is more acceptable than tackling someone. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Anyway, I was going to go on a nice rant about that (and I guess I mildly did), but then I came across this when I went to YouTube. Yeah, the NBA=Nothing But AI blog channel, seemingly by some stalker-esque Asian, gender unknown. Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment