Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Friday, Time to Dance

Sure, the NFL season kicked off last night, and the Eagles host the Packers on Sunday (I'll be there). But the highlight of this weekend is far and away tomorrow's spectacular slate of college football games. From Georgia-South Carolina at noon to Florida State-Oklahoma, Michigan-Notre Dame and Miami-Ohio State to Oregon-Tennessee at 7 and of course Penn State-Alabama capping it all off. Read some thoughts about the four games that really matter, including my very own on my alma mater's trip to take on the defending National Champs, over at Ed the Sports Fan.



As excited as I am to take in all of these games above, I can't help but get excited about the nightcap, to really see what this freshman quarterback is made of going against a Nick Saban defense. There's a lot going on this weekend, but more than anything, Penn State-Alabama is on my mind. Take it away, Neil.



BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment