Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ask and You Shall Receive

I called for more Jrue Holiday, and more Jrue we shall get. Unfortunately, that's because Louis Williams has a broken jaw and will be out for a considerable amount of time.



Make no mistake about it, I didn't want Holiday to get more minutes at the expense of Lou Will's health. Williams is an integral part of this team and a guy who has played very well in a handful of games this season. I'm guessing it's going to be difficult to enjoy the turkey tomorrow with a broken jaw. Here's to a speedy recovery for Lou Will.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for things like the 50 best NBA slam dunks, which was brought to my attention courtesy of Skeets. While the list excludes some dunks I would have included and ranks them in odd fashion, nonetheless, it's always awesome to watch some insane dunks, such as the following that made the list:











There are a ton more. Go check them all out. And for the record, I think the Pippen over Ewing dunk is the most memorable in-game dunk of my childhood. I vividly remember watching it happen live, and the fact it took place in the playoffs makes it all the more impressive.

I'm definitely thankful for awesome, thunderous dunks.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment