Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Friday, Time to Dance

So back in my high school days, The Charles made a CD (remember when people used to that?) appropriately titled "Not the Straightest Mix." The CD is exactly what it sounds like, and when a group of us would gather in one car, someone inevitably would pop in Not the Straightest mix. Unquestionably, the one song that always, always, always got every teen male in the car to break out in song in unison was the Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way." True story.

And just like the teenage version of me and my friends, Matt Cassel could not resist a chance to belt out this classic.



Don't judge me. Or Matt Cassel.

Seriously, just try to not sing along with this song. For real.



By the way, Not the Straightest Mix, despite being burned about a million times by our circle of friends, was lost in the ether for the past few years. Thankfully, it has resurfaced so we can all enjoy its absurd brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment