Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Friday, Time to Dance

So today is my birthday. It's also the first day of spring and the first Friday of the NCAA Tournament, meaning my birthday is the shit. After much debate, I decided to take the day off just as I did last year, when my birthday was on the first day of the tournament. Therefore, I'm going to be sitting on my ass all day, watching basketball, specifically Temple, and getting drunk off my ass. Sounds like the perfect day.

So, today, this all you get: Danny Green dancing his heart out.



Now stop reading stuff and go watch the tournament. Idiots.

BallHype: hype it up!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day Rev! Stuck at work til 5! Drink it in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Phils need your support!!!

    More Hardball wants to know which city has the hottest fans in Major League Baseball. Last weekend the playoff began, and now it's time to determine who wins the pennant for each league. Let the games begin with the Phillies vs. Cubs and BoSox vs. Angels.

    Link: http://morehardball.blogspot.com/2009/03/hottest-fans-in-mlb-league-series.html

    We'd appreciate the plug if you like it.

    ReplyDelete