Thursday, March 5, 2009

Linking It All Together

I have to admit, I'm a little depressed. In the past week, Philadelphians have lost the greatest safety to ever roam the city, a beloved winger and been forced to witness a former No. 1 overall pick face the Phils in a foreign uniform. These things can be traumatic to the psyche of us fans.







Man, it's been a rough week. Last night, I even took a break from watching sports to get some wings, drink some beer and test my trivia. Then I won two games of NHL '09 after a week hiatus, pissing off two of roommates in the process. It cleared my head momentarily, but in all honesty, I don't have much going on in the old noggin right now, so I link.

-Henry Abbott is a mad man. I mean, actually trying to make sense of the NBA's traveling rules/enforcement? Damn. Check it out here, here, here, here and here. Damn.

-If you don't know, now you know: I'm a huge Ween fan. True story. And seeing Deaner chill with Chris Paul makes me love them even more.



-Some love for Shane Clark.



I hope Clark, along with Dante and Dwayne, can go out with a big bang.

-I agree, Ahmad Nivins is the best college player in Philadelphia.



Hell, I'd argue he's the best player in the A-10.

-Upon news of Terrell Owens' release from the Cowboys, one jerk comes to T.O.'s defense.

-Another jerk doesn't feel the same way.

-A-Roid needs surgery.

-The Bat will be attending the ring ceremony.

-Who's madder: Don Nelson or Shoals?



I'm pretty sure this whole Nellie idea can't work out well.

-Classic:



-Now that's a good prank:



BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment