Monday, May 4, 2009

Rose and Crawford are Freaks

On the heels of the greatest block ever, Derek Rose was at it again on Saturday, this time blocking Brian Scalabrine:



Seriously, how the hell does a point guard do that? I can honestly say, Derek Rose is the greatest shot-blocking rookie point guard I've ever seen. Take that for what it's worth.

Meanwhile, yesterday, Carl Crawford stole six bases in one game against the Red Sox. Six.



Naturally, as a man who owns Carl Crawford on his fantasy team, I was pumped, and I thought for sure he had to have stolen third at least twice, especially since he was 4-for-4 on the day. Nope. He only stole third twice, meaning he stole second all five times he reached base. That's just ridiculous. Oh, and he beat out two infield hits.

What I'm trying to say is, Carl Crawford is all sorts of fast.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment