Friday, May 15, 2009

So, Does This Mean the Salmistrator is Gone Too?

So I'm sitting here at work, trying not to keel over, when Adam EatShit sends me an email simply titled "Sixers."

Naturally that piqued my interest, and there it was, three of the most beautiful words my eyes have ever seen: "NO MORE SALMI!"



And yes, it's true, Bob Salmi will no longer be an analyst for the 76ers. Thank the heavens, because if I had to hear Salmi tell me that Andre Miller has the best shot fake in the NBA one more time, I think I would have murdered an entire village of unsuspecting citizens.

I shit you not, one time this year, Salmi reiterated that Miller has the best shot fake in the NBA WHEN HIS SHOT WAS BLOCKED! I'm not making this up people. That really happened. Yes, Andre Miller does has a phenomenal shot fake, but you don't call it the best in the league when his shot gets blocked. That's just stupid.

And really, you don't have to tell me that fact every game. It's infuriating. But now that's no more because the Sixers did not renew your contract. You wanna know why? Because you suck on television, Bob Salmi. You truly have no idea how relieved I am that I no longer have to listen to you.

Thank you, 76ers. This offseason is going quite well. First, DiLeo out as coach, now Salmi out as broadcaster. Now if we can just find a way to make this team good …

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment