Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick as a Dog

I'm pretty sure I have the flu and feel like death, so I'm going to do an incredibly lazy overview of the Eagles-Redskins game last night. I'm so sick, in fact, that I fell asleep before it was even over. I never do that. I hope it's not the swine flu.

Anyway, DeSean Jackson is all sorts of good, but he did come up gimpy. That sucks, but it doesn't suck as much as Brian Westbrook getting knocked the fuck out. His concussion certainly isn't a good thing, but hopefully LeSean McCoy can step and carry the load in Westbrook's absence (and start securing the ball a lot better). Oh, and Will Witherspoon is way, way better than Omar Gaither or any other Eagles linebacker for that matter. Excellent first game for that guy.

And in summation, the Redskins are terrible, and even though the Eagles won easily, they didn't look so good themselves. At least the Phillies are good.



LET'S GO PHILS!!!!!!!!

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment