Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Explain to Me Why This is So Bad

I keep reading comments on other sites about how dirty that play by James Harrison was on Aaron Francisco, and I have to be honest, I don't get it. I hate the Steelers, and even I don't think this was that egregious:



I mean, it's football people. Isn't the object most of the time to take your man out and get him on the ground, even when blocking? Was it a little excessive? Yes. That's why he got a penalty. But to say he should have been ejected and to hear Madden and Michaels call it a punch, that's absurd. Harrison pushed Francisco violently, yes. Pushed. Not punched. But football is violent game, last time I checked.

I don't know. I just don't get it. Anyway, Cardinals fans should be pissed that Harrison didn't actually punch Francisco and knock him out of the game because he was the one sucking it up for the Cardinals on Pittsburgh's final drive.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment