Friday, February 13, 2009

Sure, I'm Up for Some Murder on Friday the 13th

Maybe it's because it's Friday the 13th or maybe it's because people in general are just ridiculously stupid and piss me off, but I'm feeling quite stabby today … kind of like Jason.



Either way, I'd really like to stab someone right now. I don't feel particularly well, the temperature in my office has to be near 90 degrees and I just edited an article that sounded like it was written by an illiterate 3-year-old — or Arkansas Fred. This has easily been one of the worst Fridays of my life, and I'd like to take this opportunity to cheer myself up the best way I know how, given the time of year: by watching clips of Allen Iverson winning the MVP in the All-Star game.





BallHype: hype it up!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Iverson with Marbury in the backcourt was classic...gotta love it.

    -Ed.
    www.edthesportsfan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my industry dealing with stupid/retarded/idiotic/moronic/assholes is common place it's on days like yours you just look forward to getting shipwrecked somewhere either at a bar our your house on the couch while watching a good movie or a good game. best way to deal with this shit.

    ReplyDelete