Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Friday, Time to Dance

Yesterday WSBGM's provided some Phillies lookalikes, and the resemblance between new leftfielder Raul Ibanez and Rage Against the Macine guitarist Tom Morello is stunning:



Well, GM-Carson offered the suggestion, following my comment of "Turn on the radio, nah, fuck it, turn it off." that "Lights Out" Lidge should have that as an anthem. I can't disagree, unless of course, you go with "Guerilla Radio," you know, for the "Lights Out" part. Either way, it's Friday, time to dance, so enjoy both "Vietnow" and "Guerilla Radio."





BallHype: hype it up!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! Guerilla Radio would be a badass song for Lidge to enter the game. Also, Rage is 1 million times better than drowning pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't 1 million is nearly enough. More like 924 billion times better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is better than Drowning Pool.

    I would personally choose Death's "Spirit Crusher" for Lidge but I think Killing in the Name would fit perfectly at a family-friendly ballpark.
    /Fuck you, I won't do what you tell
    me

    ReplyDelete