Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Roof? Game? Spectrum? What?



In some of the awesomest news that has ever been awesome, the Harlem Globetrotters are playing a real, live basketball game on the roof of the Spectrum. That is incredibly tits:

Special K. Daley and Scooter Christianson, members of the Harlem Globetrotters, were guests on 610 WIP's morning show today with Angelo Cataldi and announced they will in fact be playing a game atop the Spectrum. The game will take place on March 3rd... on the roof.



Here's a true story. When I was a youngster (can't remember the exact age), my dad took me to a Harlem Globetrotter's game at the Spectrum. It was the very first sporting event I ever attended at the Spectrum, and I remember that it was one of the most awesome experiences of my young life. Now, in an unbelievably great idea, the Globetrotters will get one last chance to play in on the Spectrum. Awesome.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment