Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Love H.O.R.S.E.s

I love Butterstuff. Butternuts! Cup!



Some phenomenal news from the NBA, courtesy of Ziller:

After years of begging from fans, and one year in the D-League test-bed, the NBA will host a H.O.R.S.E. competition at this year's All-Star Game. TNT will air the competition during the episode of Inside the NBA immediately preceding the Saturday night fare on Valentine's Day.

No word on who the three contestants will be. If I had my choice, I probably dip into some non-NBA talent and retired players, going the route of Teddy Dupay, Jason Williams and Rex Chapman. Come on, the black guys have the dunk contest. Let's give this one to the white brethren.

Oh, and if I'm going with three NBA players for this, give me Brent Barry, Steve Nash (the soccer moves intrigue me) and Sheed (I know he's black) for the sheer entertainment of him calling for left-handed threes.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment