Thursday, August 27, 2009

Child Please Kiss the Baby

I was going to write something about HBO's Hard Knocks this year, specifically the awesome entertainment value of Chad Ocho Cinco, but fellow regular MLJ commenter Tampa Bo beat me to the punch with this run-on sentence-laden, punctuation-devoid guest post.



Honestly, this show is absolutely great, and Chad Esteban Johnson Ocho Cinco is 100 percent the most interesting footballer in the world.



The more I watch this show, the more I love Ocho Cinco, and the more I wish he somehow, some way was a Philadelphia Eagle. He is just legitimately, awesomely entertaining.

I will be saying his most insanely brilliant catch phrases "Child please!" and "Kiss the baby" all the damn time now. Forget T.O. This man needs his own show.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment