Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mauti Out for the Year

What is it with football players on football teams I like tearing their ACLs? Yesterday, I discussed Penn State sophomore linebacker Mike Mauti's knee injury, hoping for the best, expecting the worst. Well, the worst has come to fruition: Mauti is out for the year with a torn ACL.



Now it seems all but official: We are stuck with Josh Hull as a starter. Unless maybe, just maybe, this Chris Colasanti character can finally put it together and displace Hull. Here's hoping. I've been hearing about Colasanti for years, but he's struggled to get any time at linebacker, though he has looked good on special teams. Now a junior, perhaps things can click and he can overtake Hull, though I doubt it. Paterno and his whole loyalty to seniors thing and all.

I really dislike this Hull character.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment