Thursday, April 30, 2009

Colonel KLink



Um, what is Colonel Klink doing on Batman? Does anyone know? That could potentially be the weirdest YouTube clip I've ever seen. But I have to say, as a youngster, I watched Hogan's Heroes and the totally awesome Adam West Batman shows all the damn time. Makes me really miss being a child.

Seeing as I developed into an adult with an unhealthy obsession with sports, I don't take much time to watch old reruns of ridiculous shows anymore, which is shame. But I do try to watch as much sports as possible, however, I failed pretty miserably last night. With the Phillies losing and looking pretty pathetic doing so, and the Heat-Hawks game putting me to sleep, I didn't even make it to watch Denver dismantle New Orleans. Thanks to an entirely too late and drunk night on Tuesday, I was out cold by 11 last night. Since I really don't have much to say about anything sports-related, might as well let others do the work for me.



-As long as they aren't driving, old people rule.



Whatever is happening at Penn State, it works. And it was a waste to make Paterno's new contract for three years. It should have said this:

Till death do us part.


-Believe it or not, this guy actually is a Mets fan:

“my life blows, but I should expect this because I am a Met fan.”

-Yeah, that seems racist.



No wonder Jemaine and Bret don't like Australians.



-So that's why Tony DiLeo looks so damn familiar:



Eery.

-I know one thing, Elton Brand cannot do this:



-The Redskins signed a 400-pounder.

-Freddie Mitchell, undercover brother.



I'd like to thank my fingers for being so great at typing letters.

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment