Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sav, Cop Punter, Take Notes

I was going to write about how, especially in the wake of Rafer Alston's excellent performance last night, Stan Van Gundy should make sure Rafer gets big minutes while Jameer Nelson does not, because frankly, Jameer looks rusty. But that's painfully obvious and has been touched on by others much more qualified to break this type of shit down than me.

Then I was debating writing something about game 3, but honestly, I'm tired and there's nothing I really have to say about the game. Ditto game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals. They were both close, good games to watch, and both teams that had to win won. I'm too tired to expound on that any further.

So instead, I'm going to do what any tired, lazy person ought to do … post a video of Randall Cunningham's 91-yard punt because Kulp made it easy for me to do by touching on Ray Didinger's Eagles punters rankings.



BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment