Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brock Lesnar is a BEAST!

In case you haven't heard, Brock Lesnar put a beating on Frank Mir last night to retain his heavyweight championship belt in the UFC.



For those who do not know, Brock Lesnar is a former Collegiate National Runner-up and is more well-known as being "the next big thing" as a former wrestler for the WWE. I believe he has found his true calling however in the UFC. Last night in UFC 100 was only Lesnar's fifth fight, but he avenged his only loss to Mir a little over a year ago. This guy comes out in fights like a freight train and just plows over anything in sight. However last night he was a little more reserved throughout the fight (to make sure not to get submissioned by Mir again), until the post-fight interview...



This guy is a freaking beast and I do not know if anyone in the UFC or MMA for that reason is going to want to enter the Octagon with this freak! All I am saying is I'd like to see him and Kimbo Slice get into a standing bare knuckle brawl.

BallHype: hype it up!

4 comments:

  1. I got no freakin comments though, and I'm pissed about it! Thanks for fancyin it up a lil for me. Maybe next time I'll throw out a lil more opinion and get ppl pissed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next to arkansas fred, this post was like shakespeare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Usain Bolt in basketball

    ReplyDelete