Thursday, July 16, 2009

You'll Get Nothing and Like It

There may not be a lot going on here the next few days because I'm swamped as hell at work. Too much to do in too little time, and I sure as shit am not staying late. Not my style.

Since there's really no time to thing or talk, I'll refer you to something a great friend of the site, Ed The Sports Fan, passed along to me last night via email: the 1993 Suncs-Knicks brawl. Actually, it's two brawls. Stick around after the first tussle is sorted out. Trust me, it's worth it.



There were some bad, bad men on the court that day. They're lucky no one got killed.

BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments:

  1. I watched that game live (only sports on in PHX at the time). Goddamn I loved that team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shit was wild. KJ was the man. And Thunder Dan. But I'm a Rex Chapman man myself.

    ReplyDelete