Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Awful Day

The Phillies didn't play last night, I probably can't take off to visit training camp, I'm bombarded with work and I'm pissed about all of it. So what am I to do? Take it all out on this blog right here. I'll make it short and sweet.

Jimmy Rollins sucks. Carlos Ruiz sucks. Brett Myers sucks. Charlie Manuel sucks. Adam Eaton sucks. Tom Gordon sucks. Geoff Jenkins sucks. Chris Gocong sucks. Sean Considine really, really sucks. Andy Reid sucks.

Jeremy Shockey is a homosexual. Jason Taylor is a proven homosexual. And fuck man, the Cowboys are probably the worst thing on the planet. I hate the Mets. I hate the Braves. And I hate the fact the Phillies can't ever just be really good.

This has been nothing but a horrible day. Let's try to find something to distract us from the shittyness.



That's better.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah but at least Lou Williams won't be getting a contract offer from the Warriors now that they have Marcus Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winter can't come soon enough (I can't believe I just typed that). The Flyers and Sixers actually give some hope, seeing as the Phils are about to be out of first.

    ReplyDelete