Friday, October 10, 2008

Tyson Chandler Seems Like a Good Dude



Henry Abbott at the top of the blogging world for a reason. He is the best. And today, he has a great bit of information on Tyson Chandler via Chandler's NBA blog:

... the way I look at it is that I can afford to pay more in taxes. But my parents, my grandparents, my cousins ... with what they make, they can't afford to cut back in their household with what they're trying to survive with. I can afford to make cuts and still survive. They can't take that knock.

I think that's what's going on now and the reason why the middle class is struggling so much. The upper class, we can take that hit. Obviously, nobody wants to take it, but we still can. And we can afford to live nice lives.

I've lived in both situations. And not only that, I'm obviously the only one in my family that can say that I'm a millionaire. I've seen my entire family struggle. So, would I rather see my whole family struggle while I get a break, or have me not get a break while the rest of my family gets one? I'll take my entire family getting a break.


Good to see a guy understand rich people can afford to pay a little more to help save the working man some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment