Friday, November 21, 2008

At Least Someone is Reading

Yesterday, I mentioned in my links post "… the addition of Dan Levy has really taken away from the good writing over there, in my humble opinion. Levy is great doing his podcast, but I really am not a fan of his writing."

Then last night, I got an e-mail from Dan Levy, proprietor of On the DL, a very good podcast blog. To make a long story short, Levy was forwarded my post from someone, and he contacted me to discuss things. He really seems like a genuinely good guy, even for a Broncos fan.

Anyway, he gave me a shoutout in the Morning Extras, and I figured I'd do the same. And for the record, I don't think Dan is a bad writer, which I explained to him. I just haven't really been too keen on his posts. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I don't even have a hundredth of the readers The 700 Level has, so he's doing something right. And I'll certainly keep reading. Anyway, Dan Levy, good dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment