Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Got Issues

You know what I hate? Jobs. Working. Anything regarding something I have to do, not something I want to do.



Call me lazy, unambitious, a jerk. I'm fine with that. The thing is, work may interfere with the unending joy I have in updating this site as often as I do. Apparently yesterday, in my absence due to that ungodly drive back from Minneapolis, there were some big goings on in my office.

In essence, a few people were let go, raises were deferred from the beginning of the year to the middle, and everyone's job was shifted to some extent. Which is to say, I'm now going to be doing more writing and editing for my real job, giving me less time to do so right here. Fuck that shit.

It's all blamed on the economy, of course. Hopefully I'll figure something out and keep pumping things out around here. However, those 80-90 some odd posts the past few months may be reduced. We'll see.

In summation, fuck work, fuck the Giants and LET'S GO BIRDS!!!!!

BallHype: hype it up!

1 comment:

  1. Preach on, Rev! That's why I only work part time. But hey, sounds like you guys had a nice break out in Minny, glad I wasn't in that car!

    ReplyDelete