Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Not Scrooge McDuck, Honest



I know over the past few days here the posts haven't been particularly upbeat. This in no way is a reflection of my views toward the holiday season, believe me. I love Christmas. It's a great holiday and gives me some much coveted time off from work.

So to show my sincere happiness for this time of the year, I'd just like to remind all the Philadelphia faithful out there that yes, the Philadelphia Phillies are the World Fucking Champions!



I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present.

My posts from the happiest moment of my life can be found here and here. Read them over again. Relive the excitement all over again because for the Philadelphians out there my age and younger, we'll always savor that first championship.

Merry Christmas everyone.

BallHype: hype it up!

13 comments:

  1. While i'm happy still that the Phils won it this year. it appears the Yanks are fuckin around for next year word is they just signed Big Tex for 7 years @ 170 mill game on next season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (they aren't fuckin around for next year.) they are rolling out heavy for the first season at the new yard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until they sign manny for you. Looks like they're scooping everyone up. At least we know where that seat license money is going …

    ReplyDelete
  4. no i don't want that fuckin shit head around there. he can go to the mets and fuck them up some more. No kiddin but at least i know i ain't payin for any seat license let the rich business fucks do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are almost there if we could get a decent center fielder for a season or two till Austin Jackson comes up from Scranton then we'll be straight there too

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't there a melky cabrera for mike cameron rumor swirling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah that was going around for about 2 weeks or so, then they said it was dead the end of last week. so the search is apparently still on for any kind of body to toss in CF for now

    ReplyDelete
  8. as of now our OF looks like this:
    LF or RF nady, Matsui & damon
    CF Cabrera

    though personally i can see doing this:
    LF: Cabrera/Damon
    RF: Matsui
    CF: Nady

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, well, lf/dh is going to be manny in a matter of days

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO NO NO, he should be shot in a matter of days. not playing for us

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fucking hate all New York teams. Congrats, you can buy everyone. What's the fuckin' sport in that? Disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I heard someone say, or maybe saw someone type, it feels good that the Yankees are trying to buy what the Phillies already have.

    ReplyDelete