Thursday, September 11, 2008

Joba the Smut

Bravo fake Joba. I applaud you from the deepest regions of my heart. Pretending to be Joba Chamberlain to bang tons of chicks, what a brilliant idea. I don't know how he pulled it off. I don't know why he would go to jail for that. The only reason the chicks slept with him was so that they could say they did a Yankee or for money. They were trying to use him much in the same way that he used them. They should be going to jail with him.



I don't think that I would complain if some chick looked like Adriana Lima, pretended to be her and did me.



I'd still be pumped about it. I'd still tell people. These stupid girls are just pissed that some jackass from Delaware is smarter than them. I once again applaud this man for turning the table on these dumb broads who have been scamming professional athletes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment