Monday, September 15, 2008

SWEEP, SWEEEEEEPPPP

I'm at a loss for words right now about the Phillies. A sweep of the Brewers to pull in a tie of the wild card and a game behind the douchebag Mets? Really? Joe Blanton pitched 7 innings and only gave up three runs? Did that even happen? Brett Myers has become one of the top 5 pitchers in the NL in the past two months? Jamie Moyer isn't dead?







Just when you think this team is dead, they come back even stronger then before. It's nice to see that fucking idiot, Jimmy Rollins, pulling his usual suck through the first 5 months of the season, and become the best leadoff man in baseball in September again. He does this every year, except for last year, where he was good most of the year. Also, Ryan Howard, you simply are the man. That's it. I don't even remember April or May. You are an amazing giant person. Thank you for being alive.



I'm not sure that there is another pitcher around that wants the ball as much as Brett Myers does right now. That guy has been incredible. In game 2 of the double header, you come along and pitch a complete game 2 hitter. I kinda wish the Phillies would have faced Sabathia this weekend. It would have been nice to give him his first loss in the National League. I must give some respect to Jamie Moyer for asking to pitch on three days rest and coming up with a huge win against the Brewers. There are a lot of guys in the Majors who wouldn't have the balls to come out there in September, on a short rest and pitch a gem. *COUGH* COLE HAMELS *COUGH* PUSSY *COUGH*. But to be 105 years old and do it is incredible. The guy has far exceeded any expectations you could have for someone that throws 80 miles per hour tops. I just hope Cole Hamels is watching and learning.

I swear if this team loses 2 out of three to the Braves now, I will stab something.



In other news, I hate Monday Night Football games. They take too long to get here. Every football game in the NFL that the Eagles play should take place at 1 o'clock on Sundays. I hate sitting around waiting and watching other jerks play football.

Kudos to the guy in the Phillies crowd yesterday after the Shane Victorino home run, wearing the Romo is a Homo t-shirt. And thank you for the camera man for keeping the camera on him for a good three seconds so we could all see it. Also, if it's on tv, it has to be true. I think that's the rule with t-shirts. If I could, I would go to Dallas right now and slap Romo in the face. I could only wish that he gets the same disease that Tom Brady and Charlie Weis have been stricken with. (Speaking of Charlie, that was absolutely awesome on Saturday.)



There is nothing in the world worse than a Dallas fan. I saw a little kid in a grocery store last week wearing a Romo jersey and I had to stop myself from spitting on him. What a fucking faggot kid. What is wrong with parents these days. That's half the problem with our society. Little faggots wearing Cowboys shirts. They should all be punched in the face. I hope their friends at school slam their faces into walls. With that being said, I say Donovan rapes the Cowboys tonight, and I'm going out of the limb here, but I;m willing to bet that Roy Williams bites on a play action fake and gets beat deep on a long touchdown pass to DeSean.

No comments:

Post a Comment